Friday Random Ten “You Say Eddie! We Say Casino!” Edition
Ten songs at random from your MP3s. Leave ‘em in comments.
1) “Do Your Love Me”—Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers
2) “Gold Lion”—The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3) “Who Cares”—Gnarls Barkley
4) “Stop, Look, and Listen”—Devo
5) “Never Gonna Give You Up”—Cake
6) “No One Knows”—Asa
7) “Brace Yourself”—Les Savy Fay
8) “Crooked Cigarette”—The Reverend Horton Heat
10) “Cold hands! Hot body!”—You Say Party! We Say Die!
You Say Party! We Say Die!:
Reverend Horton Heat:
One of my neighbors for awhile had a Galaxy 500. He came out and polished it all the time and would periodically sit on the patio and look at it. One day I had the windows open and this other dude reeking of marijuana smoke knocked on the window and asked me through the screen, “Do you know who owns that Galaxy 500? I want to buy it.”
And I said, “Oh, I think he’d sooner sell one of his children.”