BBC: US Afghan attack phone footage
“US forces in Afghanistan are re-opening an investigation into an air attack in Herat province after new video evidence emerged suggesting scores of civilians died.”
“The video footage, possibly filmed on a mobile phone, is claimed to be of the aftermath of the attack, showing rows of dead bodies covered by blankets. ”
“The US military had previously said that only about seven civilians died in the air raid, while the Afghan government and the UN said up to 90 people were killed.”
This video is from BBC, broadcast September 8, 2008.