Friday Genius Ten “Vote Early” Edition
Seriously, if you can, vote early. Even if there’s a line. It’s only going to get worse from here on out, because rest assured that if you’re the sort of person that a) reads this blog and b) just so happens to live in a district where voting machines just so happen to be scarce, the longer you wait, the more likely you will disenfranchised just by having no time to take off work to vote. More information here.
Leave a random 10 list in comments or leave your Genius mix. I’m doing Genius.
Original song: “Smiley Faces” by Gnarls Barkley
1) “Standing In The Way Of Control”—The Gossip
2) “Dirty Harry”—The Gorillaz
3) “Ooh La La”—Goldfrapp
4) “Signal Fire”—The Snow Patrol
5) “Flux”—Bloc Party
6) “Bohemian Like You”—The Dandy Warhols
7) “Our Velocity”—Maximo Park
8) “Wolf Like Me”—TV on the Radio
10) “Blue Monday”—New Order
Videos under the fold.
The Dandy Warhols: