Congrats to Tony Blair, of all people, for being nominated for the Literary Review’s annual bad sex award. The award is usually given for nauseatingly written sex scenes in fiction, and in fact Blair’s memoir is the first non-fiction ever nominated. For this, I dedicate today’s Genius Ten to Tony Blair. Leave yours in comments, or a comment about anything you want. Open thread.
Original song: “Sex and Dying in the High Society” by X
1) “Political Song for Michael Jackson to Sing” by The Minutemen
2) “No Values” by Black Flag
3) “Let’s Have A War” by Fear
4) “Lexicon Devil” By The Germs
5) “Oh Bondage Up Yours!” by The X-Ray Spex
6) “Born To Lose” by Johnny Thunders
7) “Earth AD” by The Misfits
8) “Funland at the Beach” by The Dead Kennedys
9) “I Wanted Everything” by The Ramones
10) “Blank Generation” by Richard Hell
Houseguest in town, so blogging will be light.