MRA logic, taken to its natural conclusions:
1) Women don't want to have sex with me, often to the point of laughing uproariously at the very suggestion.
2) It is intolerable to believe that I am anything less than perfect and deserving of sex with any woman I desire.
3) Therefore the problem isn't me, but women.
4) It's not that women don't like sex with me so much as women just don't like sex! Perfect explanation.
5) Problem is that women actually do have sex.
6) And it's often with men who have something I don't have: good looks, a good job, an ability to carry on a conversation, an unwillingness to rant endlessly about how feminists need to be smacked around until they get into the kitchen to make you a sandwich, a living room that isn't a temple to their favorite porn stars.
7) Women must therefore see something in those men that has nothing to do with sexual desire.
8) Clearly, they're just out to get money and social status from them. Theory that women just don't like sex? Saved!
9) Oh wait, lesbians. If women are only motivated to have sex to extract resources from a man, then why do they have sex with each other?
10) Well, clearly a woman sleeps with another woman for the same reason: to extract resources.
11) Wait, but why would the resource-heavy lesbian want to have sex back? Someone has to feel some actual sexual desire in this exchange in order for exploitation to occur, and it's already been determined that it is impossible for women to feel sexual desire, or else they would clearly be ready to sleep with anyone who asked, even MRAs.
12) Conclusion: lesbians can't exist.
13) Any evidence provided for the existence of lesbians is no doubt part of some grand feminist conspiracy to conceal the Truth About Bitches from MRAs.
Thanks to Man Boobz for answering a question that's always bothered me, which is, for men who simply don't believe that women like sex, how on earth do they explain lesbians? The answer is, they don't.