Oink Limbaugh is a hot cup of fail drizzled in fail sauce. Honestly. He may be one of the most vile people on the planet.
You see, Rush Limbaugh has a bug up his ass about the National Organization for Women or “NAGs” as he likes to call it (because National Organization of Gals is so hilarious LOL.) NOW, in concert with the Stop Rush movement has been sticking it to Limbaugh where it hurts — his pocketbook. As a result, Oink has gone into panic mode. As sponsor after sponsor pulled their ads from his show, Rush was forced to call in a crisis manager to help him undo the mess he got himself into when he went on a three day-rant about Sandra Fluke, attacking her in the most disgusting and vile manner possible (and then trying to scrub it from the internets, to no avail of course). Rush thought if he just waited it out, the fervor would die down because what’s the big deal? He’s always been foul and disgusting, right?
Right. That’s true — he has always been foul and disgusting. But had he ever gone on a three day rant against a private citizen the way he did back in March? Just in case you’ve forgotten, let’s take a walk down fuckery lane, shall we? From John Cole:
Rush Limbaugh spent three days calling some unknown law student a slut and a prostitute. Not once. Not twice. Not three times. Fifty-three times, to be exact:
1) “testifies she’s having so much sex she can’t afford her own birth control pills and she agrees that Obama should provide them, or the Pope”
2) “they’re having so much sex they can’t afford the birth control pills!”
3) “essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex.”
4) “Sandra Fluke. So much sex going on, they can’t afford birth control pills.”
March 1, 2012:
5) “You’d call ‘em a slut, a prostitute”
6) “she’s having so much sex”
7) “are having so much sex that they’re going broke”
8) “they want to have sex any time, as many times and as often as they want, with as many partners as they want”
9) “the sexual habits of female law students at Georgetown”
10) “are having so much sex that they’re going broke”
11) “having so much sex that it’s hard to make ends meet”
12) “four out of every ten co-eds are having so much sex that it’s hard to make ends meet”
13) “Now, what does that make her? She wants us to buy her sex.”
14) “to pay for these co-eds to have sex”
15) “she and her co-ed classmates are having sex nearly three times a day for three years straight, apparently these deadbeat boyfriends or random hookups that these babes are encountering here, having sex with nearly three times a day”
16) “Therefore we are paying her to have sex. Therefore we are paying her for having sex.”
17) “Have you ever heard of not having sex so often?”
18) “Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here’s the deal: If we are going to pay for your contraceptives and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. And I’ll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch.”
19) “we want something in return, Ms. Fluke: And that would be the videos of all this sex posted online so we can see what we are getting for our money.”
20) “’If we’re paying for this, it makes these women sluts, prostitutes.’ And what else could it be?”
21) “essentially says that she must be paid to have sex. What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right?”
22) “I’m having sex so damn much, I’m going broke.”
23) “She’s having so much sex that she’s going broke! There’s no question about her virtue.”
24) “having so much sex she’s going broke at Georgetown Law.”
25) “Here’s a woman exercising no self-control. The fact that she wants to have repeated, never-ending, as often as she wants it sex — given.”
26) “She’s having so much sex it’s amazing she can still walk, but she made it up there.”
27) “Maybe they’re sex addicts.”
28) “to pay for her to have sex all the time.”
29) “she wants the rest of us to pay for her sex.”
30) “She wants all the sex that she wants all the time paid for by the rest of us.”
31) “Here this babe goes before Congress and wants thousands of dollars to pay for her sex.”
32) “a woman who is happily presenting herself as an immoral, baseless, no-purpose-to-her-life woman.”
33) “She wants all the sex in the world, whenever she wants it, all the time.”
34) “If this woman wants to have sex ten times a day for three years, fine and dandy.”
35) “to provide women from Georgetown Law unlimited, no-consequences sex.”
36) “so she can have unlimited, no-consequences sex.”
37) “You want to have all the sex you want all day long, no consequences, no responsibility for your behavior”
38) “The woman wants unlimited, no-responsibility, no-consequences sex, and she wants it with contraceptives paid for by us.”
March 2, 2012:
39) “she’s having so much sex, she can’t afford her birth control pills anymore.”
40) “she’s having so much sex, she can’t pay for it — and we should.”
41) “She’s having so much sex, she can’t afford it.”
42) “this, frankly hilarious claim that she’s having so much sex (and her buddies with her) that she can’t afford it.”
43) “And not one person says, ‘Well, did you ever think about maybe backing off the amount of sex that you have?’”
44) “Does she have more boyfriends? Ha! They’re lined up around the block.”
45) “It was Sandra Fluke who said that she was having so much sex, she can’t afford it.”
46) “By her own admission, in her own words, Sandra Fluke is having so much sex that she can’t afford it.”
47) “they’re having a lot of sex for which they need a lot of contraception.”
48) “Her sex life is active and she’s having sex so frequently that she can’t afford all the birth control pills that she needs.”
49) “who admits to having so much sex that she can’t afford it anymore.”
50) “she’s having so much sex, she can’t pay for it.”
51) “As frequently as she has sex and to not be pregnant, she’s obviously succeeding in contraception.”
52) “Ms. Fluke, asserts her right to free contraceptive, to handle her sex life — and it’s, by her own admission, quite active.” …
53) “Ms. Fluke, who bought your condoms in junior high? Who bought your condoms in the sixth grade, or your contraception?”
Oink tried to get off the hook with a pitiful apology in which he said he was sorry for using ” the two words” (“slut” and “prostitute.”) Well, which two words, asshole? That’s what I’m still waiting to find out.
Rush Limbaugh isn’t sorry about his Fluke rant. He’s simply sorry that it has caused him so much trouble. He’s sorry that Sandra Fluke has proven to be a woman of inimitable grace and courage. He’s sorry that her courage has prompted others to step up in an effort to demonstrate that the sort of sexist and racist vitriol which he spews on the regular will not be tolerated. He’s sorry that regular citizens are, to be blunt, fucking up his program.
He doesn’t care about women, be they conservative or hirsute feminazis. Women are nothing but objects to him. Creatures that have “sexy jiggles” and who are there to serve Rush Limbaugh’s perverted misogynist fantasies of what women are.
He’s a misogynist jackass. Period. And people are finally starting to notice.
So, in order to shore up support for himself, Oink Limbaugh has decided to counter us librul feminazis with MOAR MISOGYNIST JACKASSERY. From Mediaite:
Rush Limbaugh has launched a new online campaign geared toward the ever-discussed demographic of women. “Rush Babes for America” is dedicated to “the millions of conservative women who know what they believe in: family, American values, and not being told by faux feminist groups how to think.”
“As you know, sometime later this month, the femi-Nazis are going to be working with Media Matters for America and kicking off some giant program, some coordinated plan, to have me taken off the air under the premise that women hate this program, and that this program is an unfriendly environment for women, and that this program laughs at, impugns, makes fun of women.”
He further noted that many women are “fed up” with hearing that Republicans want to take away their birth control. In his opinion, this group is filling a void left by other women’s groups. Other groups “claim to represent all women, and in reality they represent a tiny number of highly-agitated activist types — basically miserable and unhappy women, for whatever reason,” Limbaugh said. “And they’ve turned them into liberal activists and agitators and community organizers.”
His group, he said, is a “contrast” to NAGs (National Organization for Gals) and NOW (National Organization for Women).
I’ll wait while you stop laughing.
Big whoop, Rush. You have a bunch of women suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and/or trolls that you’ve created under cover of night to become part of your “Rush’s Babe” fanbase. Hooray! Now go have some pudding. No one is impressed.
Bottom Line: Oink Limbaugh is ridiculous. He’s an embarrassment. Even his fourth wife seems to think he’s a dick. When I picture Limbaugh (and if my brain doesn’t immediately vomit at the image), I picture him sitting naked on the floor smearing feces all over his face.
I mean, Look at the Facebook banner:
I’ve seen trucknuts with more class.
By TBoggRead More
By Katie HalperRead More
By Amanda MarcotteRead More
By TBoggRead More
Raw Story is a progressive news site that focuses on stories often ignored in the mainstream media. While giving coverage to the big stories of the day, we also bring our readers' attention to policy, politics, legal and human rights stories that get ignored in an infotainment culture driven solely by pageviews.
Founded in 2004, Raw Story reaches 9 million unique readers per month and serves more than 30 million pageviews.
Copyright © 2004-2013 Raw Story Media, Inc. All rights reserved.