Wonkette Is Right
Mark Halperin sucks so hard he makes outer space…look like it doesn’t suck as much.
Between him and Mike Allen, someone really needs to reveal how you become a nonsense-streaming political observer who’s wrong 90% of the time and repeating what’s on Drudge the other 10%. Is it the constant use of ellipses to approximate the up-to-the-minuteness of printing poorly verified rumors?
…I can do that…