What a gem this is...go to McCainsLobbyists.Com to see how the GOP candidate has no credibility when he declares he's going to clean up Washington of those special interests. I guess he just means the ones not on his payroll.
Also worth noting...
- Rick Davis, campaign manager, has lobbied for Airborne Express and DHL on their controversial merger deal, as well as telecom companies Bell South/SBC and Verizon.
- Charlie Black, senior advisor, lobbied for more than 100 clients, including Yukos Oil and Freddie Mac.
- Randy Scheunemann's lobbying clients have included BP Amoco and the NRA.
- Nancy Pfotenhauer, senior policy advisor, is a former Koch Industries lobbyist.
- Frank Donatelli, the McCain campaign’s director at the RNC, has had 70 clients including PHARMA, Pfizer and Exxon Mobil.
- John Green, congressional liaison, has lobbied for at least 150 clients, including insurance industry trade groups, predatory lender Ameriquest, Chevron Texaco, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
- Wayne Berman, campaign vice-chair, finance co-chair, and advisor has also lobbied for almost 100 clients, including Ameriquest, Fannie Mae, the National Rifle Association and American Health Insurance Plans.
SOURCE: Lobbying Disclosures, US Senate Office Of Public Records
Hat tip, Paul at Open Left.