Friday Genius Ten “Just Admit When It’s Over, People” Edition
The New York Times publishes an article by yet another journalist who dug into the vaccination controversy and realized that vaccines really don’t cause autism. Outraged believers scramble for any excuse to keep on believing their conspiracy theory. I, once again, am sorry that my predictions panned out.
Today’s Friday Genius Ten is dedicated to believers. Leave yours in comments, or comments about whatever you like. Open thread.
Original song: “I’m My Own Doctor” by The Jail Weddings
1) “For What It’s Worth” by Buffalo Springfield
2) “Sympathy for the Devil” by The Rolling Stones
3) “7 and 7 Is” by Love
4) “O My Soul” by Big Star
5) “Song of a Baker” by The Small Faces
6) “Harry Rag” by The Kinks
7) “Splash (Now I’m Home)” by The 13th Floor Elevators
8) “Lies” by The Knickerbockers
9) “Hey Gyp” by The Animals
10) “Care of Cell 44” by The Zombies
Weird list to generate off The Jail Weddings, but maybe they’re just obscure and Genius doesn’t know what to do with it. Videos below the fold.