Test your skills: Which are the real conspiracy theories about Obama?
We’ve all heard of the birthers, who believe that President Obama wasn’t really born in Hawai’i and is thus ineligible for his office. And no one could’ve missed the fact that 17 percent of Americans believe that he’s actually a Muslim. But, in fact, there’s a whole host of conspiracies about the 44th President of the United States which at least some people believe are more likely true than the fact that an African-American man was elected to the highest office in the land by his fellow citizens.
So which are conspiracy theories promoted by anti-Obama fanatics and which are theories Raw Story staff just made up? You guess, and then we’ll reveal the answers below.
1. Obama is the Antichrist.
2. Obama is a reptile-human hybrid controlled by the Repto Sapiens.
3. Obama and actor Kal Penn were lovers.
4. Obama had a political enemy’s cats killed.
5. Obama likes getting blowjobs from male crackheads.
6. The college-age Obama was teleported to Mars to prepare the planet for human colonization.
7. Obama is a Manchurian candidate whose entire life was engineered to win him the Presidency for another power’s nefarious plans.
8. Obama was secretly married to a Pakistani man long before he met Michelle.
9. Obama had a friend murdered to protect his political career.
10. Obama is actually an alien who took human form and promoted some access to abortion in order to enslave Americans as part of an intergalactic war.
Highlight the text below with your mouse to see the answers, including links.
1. Actual theory about Obama.
2. Actual theory about Obama.
3. Actual theory about Obama.
4. No one’s (yet) accused Obama of this, but it is an actual theory about Hillary Clinton.
5. Actual theory about Obama.
6. Actual theory about Obama.
7. Actual theory about Obama.
8. Actual theory about Obama.
9. Actual theory about Obama and Hillary Clinton.
10. Actually the plot to The Simpsons Season 8 “Citizen Kang episode, in which Kang promised Americans “Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others.”
[Image via the White House Flickr account]