A local news station was interviewing an Arkansas family about a house destroyed by a fallen tree over the weekend, but were interrupted by a naked man who emerged from the woods.
KARK revealed that it was 22-year-old Nathaniel Koba who interrupted the broadcast, and police say he’ll be charged with indecent exposure and public drunkenness.
Neighbors called the police to report Koba, and on the video, a man can be heard telling the a police dispatcher, “I have a naked man standing out in the middle of the damn street with his privates in his hands just standing out there.”
Watch the KARK video, broadcast via CNN.
WATCH: Woman tells Dr. Phil she is Putin’s lover — and is helping Russia and Trump rule the world
Television psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw welcomed a woman and her family on his show Monday that believes that she's in a relationship with Russia President Vladimir Putin and is helping him and President Donald Trump solve world issues.
A concerned family joined the show saying that their mother, Jennifer, doesn't care about them because she believes she's doing the work of "the Lord" to save the world with Putin and Trump.
While Trump has denied that he and Putin work together on running the United States and other global concerns, but many of Trump's supporters believe otherwise. MSNBC ran a special on the Q-Anon conspiracy theorists Monday, many of whom believe their site is the only factual news site and reports from any other outlet are lies.
John Bolton lawyer tells judge his interests do not align with WH chief of staff Mick Mulvaney
Former National Security Advisor John Bolton told a federal judge on Monday that his interests do not align with those of acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney.
"A long-simmering feud within the White House broke into the open on Monday as a lawyer for John R. Bolton, President Trump’s former national security adviser, filed a motion trying to keep Mick Mulvaney, the president’s acting chief of staff, from joining a lawsuit over impeachment testimony," New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker reported Monday.
Mulvaney may be trying to avoid prosecution with court move in case Trump loses: Legal affairs reporter
A politico legal analyst said that one reason Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney joined the lawsuit asking whether Congress or the White House reigns supreme on subpoenas is a pre-emptive strike against litigation.
Former Director of National Intelligence John Bolton is also dodging his subpoena. However, it was his deputy, Charles Kupperman, who filed the initial suit to ask the courts which branch to listen to. Mulvaney joined the lawsuit last week, but Kupperman announced that he didn't want Mulvaney to participate because he isn't exactly trustworthy.