1. Over centuries of being brutally raped, human women’s bodies have evolved to the point that they won’t allow pregnancy because they developed “ways to shut that whole thing down.”
2. Evolution is a still a myth, and creationism is sound science.
3. Oral contraceptives, which prevent ovulation, actually cause abortions and thus religiously-minded employers should — by law — be able to eliminate their female employees’ health insurance coverage for said contraceptives regardless of their intended use.
4. Medical science has advanced to the point that no woman dies in childbirth.
5. Any woman who speaks in public about women’s issues to politicians (see: Sandra Fluke, Katherine Fenton) is subject to a public review of her personal life and any or all of her personal sexual decisions in order to render her opinions invalid to the general populace.
6. The best way to gain respect throughout the world is to act belligerent and/or engage in military interventions rather than engage with other nation-states and their peoples with respect.
7. Racism is a thing that happens to white people when being denied college admission.
8. An assault weapons ban is a less effective tactic against gun violence than “to tell our kids that before they have babies, they ought to think about getting married to someone.”
9. We should build a base on the moon which would become the 51st state before Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Guam or American Samoa.
10. We can and should make life for undocumented workers in America so miserable through police harassment and the inability to work outside of the grey market that they simply self-deport, solving Washington’s inability to even consider, let alone pass, comprehensive and feasible immigration reforms.
[“Woman Holding Head And Screaming Against White Background” on Shutterstock]
Trump campaign manager calls impeachment ‘a seditious conspiracy’ against ‘the people’s president’ in bonkers tweet
Trump 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale on Monday posted a completely bonkers tweet that falsely accused House Democrats of leading a "seditious conspiracy" to overthrow President Donald Trump.
"Democrats have crossed over the line of partisan politics and have undertaken a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the people’s president," Parscale wrote. "Nancy Pelosi should step down for betraying her oath of office and attempting to overthrow our great Republic."
Democrats have crossed over the line of partisan politics and have undertaken a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the people’s president.
Pompeo State Dept. homepage advocates ‘being a Christian leader’ — here’s why that’s more disturbing than it sounds
The link on the State Dept. homepage goes to a video and the text of Pompeo’s speech to the American Association of Christian Counselors in Nashville, Tennessee on October 11.
Russia denies US news report it bombed 4 Syria hospitals in 12 hours
Russia on Monday denied a US newspaper report that its warplanes bombed four hospitals in rebel-held territory in Syria over a period of 12 hours this year.
The Russian defence ministry rubbished the claim in a report by The New York Times, saying "the alleged 'evidence' provided by the NYT is not worth even the paper it was printed on".
The May strikes -- which the newspaper tied to Moscow through Russian radio recordings, plane spotter logs and accounts by witnesses -- are part of a larger pattern of medical facilities targeted by forces supporting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in the country's devastating civil war.