Quantcast
Connect with us

GOP nominee hires then fires new aide within hours after seeing ‘n*gger,’ ‘F*cking Jews’ tweets

Published

on

The campaign of San Diego Republican congressional candidate Carl DeMaio hired and  hours later fired a new campaign aide after racist, sexist, and anti-Semitic tweets by the new employee were discovered online, reports San Diego Beat.

Former San Diego City Councilman Carl DeMaio, who  is running for the Congressional seat held by Democrat Scott Peters, fired college student Blaise Hahs after tweets containing hashtags like ‘#smartniggaprobzz’ and comments such as “Who wants to drink Vodka tonight? Must have a vagina though,” were discovered on his Twitter timeline.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ironically, the DeMaio camp retweeted Hahs’ announcement that he had been hired by the campiagn, with Hahs writing he was “beyond stoked that I’ll be a regional political director for Carl DeMaio’s congressional campaign.”

The candidate added, “Welcome aboard.”

Reporters and the Peter’s campaign immediately reviewed Hahs Twitter timeline, discovering a photo of a baby monkey with the words “Kim and Kanye’s baby,” and a picture of a condom package with the words “Israel, it’s still safe to come,” to which Hahs added, “Fuckin’ Jews.”

Hahs also captioned a tweet showing a sculpture of a cringing naked man with “Bitch, I said NO TEETH.”

Alerted to the tweets, DeMaio pulled the job offer from Hahs.

ADVERTISEMENT

In a statement to UT San Diego , De Maio spokesman Dave McCulloch said, “After learning of this individual’s clearly offensive and inappropriate tweets, the offer of employment was rescinded.”

Hahs, a a second-year student  and member of the Phi Psi fraternity at San Diego State University, has since made his twitter account private, sharing his comments only with his friends.

DeMaio is making his first congressional run after losing the San Diego mayoral race to former Congressman Bob Filner who later resigned in disgrace following accusations of sexual improprieties..

ADVERTISEMENT


Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Protesters give Donald Trump a one-finger salute as Marine One flies over DC protests

Published

on

President Donald Trump returned to Washington, DC on Saturday as large crowds of protesters fill the city's streets.

Trump had flown to Florida to see the launch of the SpaceX Starship and returned as the sun was going down.

BuzzFeed News reporter Ellie Hall captured a picture of Marine One approaching the White House -- and being welcomed back to town with raised middle fingers.

Trump, in Marine One, just did a flyover of the protest area outside the White House.

Protesters flipped off the president’s helicopter.#dcprotest #MAGANIGHT #GeorgeFloydProtests pic.twitter.com/EMgCaOof1J

Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Trump announces he has unilaterally decided to let Putin back into the G7 Summit: report

Published

on

President Donald Trump announced on Saturday that he intends to let Russia attend the next Group of Seven summit.

Since 2014, Russia's membership in the organization has been suspending in response to Vladimir Putin's annexation of Crimea. That changed the name from the G8 Summit to the G7 Summit.

The announcement came from pool reporter Gabby Orr of Politico, who said Trump will also invite South Korea, Australia and India to the next summit, which he is postponing until September.

More via pooler: “‘I don’t feel that as a G7 it properly represents what’s going on in the world. It’s a very outdated group of countries,’ he said. Alyssa Farah said this is bringing together our traditional allies to talk about how to deal with the future of China.”

Continue Reading
 

Breaking Banner

Seattle mayor imposes emergency curfew — set to begin only 14 minutes after her announcement

Published

on

The mayor of Seattle announced on Twitter that she would be signing an executive order imposing a curfew.

"I will soon be signing an emergency order and the city of Seattle will be imposing a 5 pm curfew soon," Durkin tweeted at 4:46 p.m. -- only 14 minutes before the order was set to go into effect.

"Crowds need to disburse from downtown immediately," she ordered.

"While many individuals gathered peaceful, some individuals have started fires and are destroying buildings. There are multiple fires downtown and it is an extremely dangerous situation. @Seattelfire (sic) does not have access to buildings," she continued.

Continue Reading
 
 
You need honest news coverage. Help us deliver it. Join Raw Story Investigates for $1. Go ad-free.
close-image