Wednesday night’s GOP debate was, as usual, excruciating and endless. But here are three hours of hell boiled down into some important take-aways, life lessons, and teachable moments.
4. “I’d rather go to Iraq than work for Carly Fiorina again.” former staffer on not getting paid by Fiorina
7. Ben Carson’s doing really well for someone who downed 700 mgs of Quaaludes & is being fed responses through an invisible earpiece
8. Well, I’d say a blob of cells, not tissue. But, sure. Close enough.
9. The real litmus test is if Huckabee & other pseudo Christians sees human life as human life once it’s born.
14. Trump just shared an emotional story abt a baby getting a horse-appropriate dose of a vaccine & going autistic the next week
15. Of COURSE Rosa Parks should go on a bill. She ended racism. Duh!
Chelsea Handler comes to Joe Biden’s defense during Real Time appearance with Bill Maher
Comedian Chelsey Handler defended former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday, during an appearance on HBO's "Real Time" with Bill Maher.
"I have to know what you think of Joe Biden and that whole thing," Maher said.
"I think Joe Biden is just a grandfather, you know what I mean? And he's old," Handler replied.
"I don't like comparing -- I don't like these stories of these women coming out and talking about a man smelling their hair or kissing the back of their head," she continued.
"I think it diminishes people who have actually experienced bullsh*t," Hander said.
Whether a sitting president can be indicted should be reexamined: former federal prosecutor
Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner has reached a point that he thinks the policy of not indicting a sitting president should be readjusted for modern times.
In a PoliticsNation panel discussion, focused on Rep. Jerry Nadler's (D-NY) suggestion that he would be requesting documents from at least 60 people connected to President Donald Trump as part of broadening the investigation into possible crimes committed while running for office or while president.
"He has got legal exposure on so many fronts," said Kirschner. "Whether it is his fake charitable organization, his continuing criminal enterprise of the Trump Organization, whether it is an inauguration run amok, it looks like, taking illegal, foreign donations and doling out or promising goodness knows what to those people who donated. And it's his presidency."
‘Only a wimp does this’: Ex-Pentagon chief of staff rips Trump’s ‘weak’ and cowardly dismissal of Tillerson
A former top official at the Department of Defense and Central Intelligence Agency explained how President Donald Trump displayed weakness to the world by the manner in which former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was fired.
"The more waves the president makes, the more we wonder if at least in part he's hoping to take back the news cycle from, for example, his sex scandal involving porn star Stormy Daniels," MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace noted. "I don't know what you call it when the lawyer for the porn star sounds more reasonable than the President of the United States."