Six Paris schools evacuated over bomb threat
Six prestigious schools in central Paris were evacuated on Tuesday after anonymous calls claiming that bombs had been hidden in the buildings, police and the school authority said.
The schools all received practically identical calls between 10:20 am (0920 GMT) and 11:20 am, police added.
Students at Charlemagne, Fenelon, Montaigne, Condorcet, Henri IV and Louis le Grand schools, all in up-market districts of the French capital, were moved to secure areas while police carried out searches.
Only one suspect package, which could have simply been an abandoned bag, had so far been found, police said.