A California motorist is making quite a show of apology after he was videotaped ranting at a bicyclist he cut off calling him a “dead man walking,” before threatening to “pull a Trump” on him, reports the SF Gate.
Ryan Lewis called himself “just an old surfer, knucklehead, and I do apologize for using the words that I used,” after being confronted with the videotape, and acknowledging that he was unaware that he illegally pulled into a bike-share lane.
In the video, the bicyclist can be heard telling the passing Lewis, “Don’t hit me.”
Confronting the cyclist, Lewis bellows, “What are you gonna do? Put it on tape? Surfer against a queer, huh? Is that what you’re gonna do, tough guy? You’re not so tough, are you, small guy? You’re a short little guy.”
As the cyclist attempts to explain the rules of the road, Lewis continues on by making threats, including telling the cyclist, he’s a “dead man walking.”
“You’re a tiny little man, you think you’re a big shot,” Lewis said. “I oughta smack you so f*cking good. If there wasn’t any witnesses, you know what I’d do to you? I’d pull Trump on ya.”
Asked his name, Lewis replies, “My name is your worst enemy, motherf*cker. I’m your huckleberry, buddy.”
With Newport Beach police reviewing the incident, Lewis told a local reporter, “I’m very embarrassed. I ‘m on the news saying, ‘Hey — I screwed up.'”
Watch the complete unedited video below uploaded to YouTube:
Colossal failure of leadership’: Trump ‘unfit’ for pandemic, ‘has blood on his hands’ says Pulitzer Prize winning paper
'Come November, There Must Be a Reckoning for the Lives Lost'
A Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper is responding to President Donald Trump's failure to manage the coronavirus pandemic, and is not holding back. The Boston Globe's editorial board, far from a bastion of far left liberalism, is denouncing the nation's President as "unfit for a pandemic."
"Much of the suffering and death coming was preventable. The president has blood on his hands," the Globe's editorial board writes.
Trump’s much-hyped Walmart and CVS coronavirus testing centers have been a massive flop
During a press conference last month, President Donald Trump brought several corporate bigwigs with him to announce that major retailers Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Target would all be making their parking lots available to set up drive-through COVID-19 testing centers.
"The goal is for individuals to be able to drive up and be swabbed without having to leave your car," the president said.
It's been nearly three weeks since that announcement, however, and CNN reports that companies have only set up five of these testing centers in the United States so far -- and that none of them are available to the general public.
Trump admin dropped the ball on Pentagon’s offer to deliver thousand of ventilators: report
According to a CNN report this Tuesday, the Defense Department offered two weeks ago to make thousands of ventilators available, but the Trump administration failed to take them up on the offer.
After offering to send 2,000 ventilators to FEMA and HHS, the Pentagon never got the go-ahead to ship them off or any sort of directions on where to send them to.
CNN reports that the Defense Department also made its testing labs available, but still hasn't heard back from the White House.
Read the full report over at CNN.