Quantcast
Connect with us

White man threatened for having black friends over: ‘We just cleared the White House of n****rs!’

Published

on

Andrew Provost, a Natick, Massachusetts resident posted on his Facebook over the weekend that he had received racist letters in his mailbox, apparently because Provost has Latino and black friends.

Provost wrote that he received the letters over the course of three days and that they “apparently” came from one of his neighbors on Maple street.

One of the notes was addressed to “small fella Maple 8” and warned, “1st warning.”

The note threatened, “Hey looser shortie (sic) we have just cleared the White House off (sic) n*****s!!!! Do not bring n*****s in our neighborhood — you f*ck Latinos now you f*ck n*****s. We will kill them. Natick is strictly white. Warning.”

Another note read as follows:

ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Andrew,

This is a serious warning. Natick has a zero tolerance for black people.

All the neighborhood is complaining about the in and out of these people these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

We tolerated the latinos now you are going total black. This trash belong to Dorchester. We have reclaimed our country back by selecting Trump and you are now messing up every thing (sic). Our kids and pets are scared to death.

This is the 2nd warning.

You do not want what happened on Elm str yrs back to happen to your house???????

ADVERTISEMENT

Please make sure to get rid of those trash before 3rd warning..

Concerned Neighbors.

Provost wrote with his post, “I have zero tolerance for this kind of behavior and of course the Natick Police are 100% behind me in investigating this horrendous action. I’m not even sure how this will end up.”

ADVERTISEMENT

He added, “I can tell you that I am 100% committed to stepping forward and bringing this person to justice.”

Natick is a town in Massachusetts. The population is 85 percent white.


Report typos and corrections to [email protected].

Send confidential news tips to [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Trump’s racism isn’t a grand plan to win in 2020 — he’s just a ‘blithering idiot’: GOP strategist

Published

on

President Donald Trump over the last week has made overtly racist attacks on four Democratic women of color, which has led to speculation that the president believes using racism is the key to winning reelection in 2020.

However, Republican strategist Stuart Stevens, who is currently working for Trump primary challenger Bill Weld, says it would be a mistake to confuse Trump's bigoted impulses with a well thought out battle plan.

"There is always this need to attribute this master plan to Trump because otherwise, you have to come to terms with the fact that he’s a blithering idiot," Stevens said in an interview with the Huffington Post.

Continue Reading

2020 Election

Here is why Nancy Pelosi allowed a House impeachment vote

Published

on

Admitting that he isn't privy to insider knowledge from the Democratic leadership, Bloomberg columnist Jonathan Bernstein suggested that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may be playing a much longer game on the possibility of impeachment hearings on Donald Trump than her detractors believe.

Wondering, "Is Nancy Pelosi closer to impeachment?' Bernstein writes, "Usually, when a regular bill or resolution has been introduced, it’s then referred to committee. If the majority party doesn’t want to consider the bill, it will die with no further action. Under House rules, however, any member can force an impeachment resolution onto the floor as pending business. That’s what [Rep. Al] Green (D-TX) did Wednesday."

Continue Reading
 

Breaking Banner

Trump falsely claims he stopped his supporters from chanting ‘Send her back!’

Published

on

On Wednesday night, President Donald Trump held a rally in Greenville, North Carolina, where he singled out Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), accusing her and the other Democratic congresswomen known as "the Squad" of not loving America.

In response, the crowd began to shout "Send her back!"

Trump allowed the crowd to continue the chant for a full 12 seconds before continuing his speech.

The next day, amidst criticism that he was riling up his fans to dangerous levels, Trump claimed that he had indeed shut down the chant, in direct contradiction to the video. New York Times journalist Peter Baker reported Trump's claim on Twitter.

Continue Reading
 
 
 

Copyright © 2019 Raw Story Media, Inc. PO Box 21050, Washington, D.C. 20009 | Masthead | Privacy Policy | For corrections or concerns, please email [email protected]

Join Me. Try Raw Story Investigates for $1. Invest in Journalism. Escape Ads.
close-image