15 hilarious and surprising moments from the horrifying GOP debate
Wednesday night’s GOP debate was, as usual, excruciating and endless. But here are three hours of hell boiled down into some important take-aways, life lessons, and teachable moments.
4. “I’d rather go to Iraq than work for Carly Fiorina again.” former staffer on not getting paid by Fiorina
7. Ben Carson’s doing really well for someone who downed 700 mgs of Quaaludes & is being fed responses through an invisible earpiece
8. Well, I’d say a blob of cells, not tissue. But, sure. Close enough.
9. The real litmus test is if Huckabee & other pseudo Christians sees human life as human life once it’s born.
14. Trump just shared an emotional story abt a baby getting a horse-appropriate dose of a vaccine & going autistic the next week
15. Of COURSE Rosa Parks should go on a bill. She ended racism. Duh!