Ten songs at random. Leave 'em in comments. Here's mine:
1) "Police Story"---The Dirty Projectors
2) "My Baby Does Good Sculptures"---The Rezillos
3) "Incinerate"---Sonic Youth
4) "Feng Shui"---Gnarls Barkley
5) "Today Yr. Love, Tomorrow The World"---Sonic Youth (Ramones cover)
6) "Riot Radio"---The Dead 60s
7) "The Pill"---Loretta Lynn
8) "Lipstick Traces"---The O'Jays
9) "This Is All I Came To Do"---Dinosaur Jr.
10) "Deceptataffy"---Party Ben
How about a cat picture and then some videos?
That entire corner looks different now. Different curtains plus I cleared out all those vines. So this shot will never happen again. Deep, I know.
Here are videos off records I shamelessly bought for $1 a piece last night:
And that's why records are fun. I can listen to "Barracuda" whenever I want for $1. So there.
Mick Collins of the Dirtbombs is out about his love of Soft Cell. And so am I.
As for the title of this post. Well, apparently Liz Phair is touring and performing the entire album "Exile in Guyville" in order. This tour is coming nowhere near Austin. I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I can't go see this. On the other, I don't have to admit that I paid money for that. So a mixed blessing.
Everyone has a favorite song off that album, usually of the explicitly sexual variety. I like this one, though: