I've put another post up at TPM Cafe, this time about the problem of the rumors about Sarah Palin faking her pregnancy, and why liberal bloggers are more put upon to avoid bullshit than either right wing bloggers or the mainstream media. In honor of what will go down as one of the stupidest rumors to ever tear through the liberal blogosphere, here's today's Genius mix.
Original song: "Lies and Alibis" by Lovage
1) "Brain Damage"---The Easy All-Stars (Pink Floyd cover)
2) "Just One Of Those Things"---Blossom Dearie (Brazilian Girls remix)
3) "Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair"---Nina Simone
4) "Time After Time"---Chet Baker
5) "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm"---Billie Holiday
6) "My Heart Belongs To My Daddy"---Eartha Kitt
7) "Stay Loose"---Jimmy Smith
8) "Holy Thursday"---David Axelrod
9) "Episode of Blonde"---Elvis Costello
10) "Put It Where You Want It"---Crusaders
More videos and a cat pic under the fold.
Earth Kitt, singing one of the dirtiest songs ever:
The Easy All Stars:
My cats are disgusting with the way they love on each other: