Fireworks blamed in Texas fire that torched hundreds of porta-potties
Firefighters (Shutterstock www.shutterstock.com)

Fireworks are being blamed for an industrial fire in San Antonio, Texas at United Site Services, a rental business for portable toilets. According to MySanAntonio.com, the fire began around 10:30 p.m. and burned about 300 of the company's units.


Firefighters responded to the scene from Bexar County, Converse, Texas and Gardendale.

San Antonio's News Channel 4 reported that firefighters believe a stray firework lit a grass fire that spread to the United property. One person was injured and treated by paramedics, a firefighter who stepped on a nail.

Watch video about this story, embedded below:

[image of firefighters at scene of fire via Shutterstock.com]