Top Stories Daily Listen Now
RawStory

Video

‘I want you to answer!’ GOP megadonor squirms when pressed on ‘illegal’ boat strikes

Republican megadonor Hal Lambert squirmed Saturday when pressed on the Trump administration’s potentially “illegal” boat strikes in September that critics say may have constituted a war crime, refusing to answer a direct question multiple times during an appearance on CNN’s “Table for Five.”

“They hit the boat the first time, and they're obviously trying to kill the people on the boat, that's the whole purpose of bombing things!” Lambert said, defending the Trump administration’s actions.

Keep reading... Show less

'Make it make sense': Bongino's flip-flop on pipe bomber ripped apart on MS NOW

FBI Deputy Director Dan Bongino was raked over the coals on Saturday morning for changing his tune on the Washington, DC, pipe bomber after spending years spreading conspiracy theories that have now fallen flat after an arrest.

As a podcaster, the now-senior FBI official claimed the attempted attack was an “inside job,” telling his fans, “It is a Democrat insider or an anti-Trump lunatic who was trying to stop on Jan. 6, four years ago, the Republicans from objecting to the election. So they figured if they planted a bomb there that they could rush into the Capitol and go, ‘Stop the objections! Kamala Harris was almost killed by you!’”

Keep reading... Show less

‘Not acceptable!’ Pro-Trump Somali migrant breaks with president over 'racist' remarks

A Somali immigrant who aggressively campaigned for President Donald Trump in 2024 is severing all ties with the president over his recent remarks where he referred to Somali migrants as “garbage,” condemning them as “racist” in an appearance Saturday on CNN.

“It was very dehumanizing and very un-presidential coming from the commander in chief to dehumanize an entire community by calling them garbage,” said Salman Fiqy, who immigrated to the United States from Somalia in 2009. “This is not acceptable by any means.

Keep reading... Show less

'It's shameful': War veteran unloads on Trump Cabinet members after bizarre CNN supercut

A prominent Iraq War veteran tore into President Donald Trump's administration on Friday night after CNN played a supercut of Cabinet members fawning over the president, including one who declared this was the "greatest Cabinet ever for the greatest president ever."

Anchor Erin Burnett played a montage of Trump's public Cabinet meeting from Tuesday, in which his Cabinet members lavished praise on the president.

Keep reading... Show less

'Color me shocked': Observers lay into 2028 presidential favorite over 'big tent' remark

California Gov. Gavin Newsom, considered by some to be the frontrunner to be the next Democratic presidential nominee, said during a panel on Wednesday that he wants his party to be a “big tent” that welcomes large numbers of people into the fold. But he’s “adamantly against” one of the most popular proposals Democrats have to offer: a wealth tax.

In October, progressive economists Emmanuel Saez and Robert Reich joined forces with one of California’s most powerful unions, the Service Employees International Union’s (SEIU) United Healthcare Workers West, to propose that California put the nation’s first-ever wealth tax on the ballot in November 2026.

Keep reading... Show less

Pam Bondi accused of 'chest-beating' a bogus victory: 'Peak of disingenuous'

Two analysts tore into Attorney General Pam Bondi on Friday after a federal court in Florida reversed course on the Jeffrey Epstein files.

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner joined progressive YouTuber Brian Tyler Cohen to discuss the latest development in the Epstein saga, which has plagued the Trump administration in recent months. Earlier in the day, U.S. District Judge Rodney Smith in Florida ordered the unsealing and release of grand jury transcripts from the 2005-2007 federal investigation into Epstein.

Keep reading... Show less

'Leave me alone!' US citizen thought she was being kidnapped as masked feds chased her

Masked federal agents chased a 22-year-old woman in New Orleans who said she was targeted because "I'm brown," according to reports on Friday.

Security video from this week shows her telling the ICE agents to "leave me alone," The Guardian reported. She told reporters that she thought she was going to be kidnapped and ran to her front door to try and get away.

Keep reading... Show less

'Cringe worthy': Mockery ensues as Trump dances to 'YMCA' and accepts 'fake' FIFA award

The internet had a hysterical response to the Village People's performance of their iconic hit "YMCA" at the FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Draw on Friday, while President Donald Trump did not miss the moment to drop his signature moves.

Trump, who was given the inaugural peace award by FIFA President Gianni Infantino, stood up at the Kennedy Center — slated to soon be renamed after himself — and moved his arms to the beat of the 1978 song. The disco hit is apparently viewed as his anthem, often played at his parties and rallies, according to the BBC.

Keep reading... Show less

White House quietly deletes post after scathing rebuke from pop megastar

The White House quietly deleted a video that used Sabrina Carpenter's "Juno" to promote ICE raids.

Earlier this week, Carpenter slammed the Trump administration for using her song.

Keep reading... Show less

'You're scaring everybody!' Protesters cripple Border Patrol chief's new operation

Protesters in New Orleans made it nearly impossible for Border Patrol Chief Gregory Bovino to lead an operation to detain undocumented immigrants.

As Bovino and his men walked throughout the city on Friday, protesters used their First Amendment rights to blow whistles, effectively warning immigrants that law enforcement was in the area. Ukrainian-American journalist Oliya Scootercaster recorded the circus-like atmosphere.

Keep reading... Show less

MAGA influencer uncorks bizarre theory Obamas hijacked Netflix's smash hit

MAGA influencer Jack Posobiec suggested that former President Barack Obama has been working behind the scenes to insert gay propaganda into Netflix's hit show, "Stranger Things."

Posobiec spoke out about his theory in a segment on Real America's Voice on Friday, following Netflix's announcement that it would acquire Warner Bros.

Keep reading... Show less

Trump DOJ hammered by judges for 'thumbing their noses at the courts'

Three judges this week slammed President Donald Trump's Justice Department for keeping Lindsey Halligan's name on court documents.

A district court judge and two magistrate judges in Alexandria, Virginia, said in an open court to prosecutors that they didn't think Halligan's name should be on any of the new criminal case filings, including guilty plea documents or indictments, following a decision last week that stated she is not the U.S. attorney, CNN reported.

Keep reading... Show less

'Ignore!' Ex-health chief urges rebellion against RFK Jr's ' fiction-based' order

A health expert Friday warned that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has made a dangerous error after dropping its recommendation that newborns get the hepatitis B vaccine.

Former CDC director Tom Frieden criticized the body, and told CNN that he was hopeful that health leaders, including pediatricians, OBGYNs, nurses and other specialists, will continue to administer that vaccine — which has been part of the universal recommendation for children's vaccine schedule. He urged that experts "ignore what this hand-picked, unscientific group of people" have done.

Keep reading... Show less