OPEC president is a pastafarian
Hard to know how else to explain this claim:
Khelil said the weak dollar and geopolitical worries are responsible for 60% of the rise in crude prices, but also said that “the intrusion of bioethanol on the market” was alone responsible for the other 40%.
He didn’t explain why more ethanol would drive crude prices higher…
In related news, the global warming threat is receding.