Quantcast
Connect with us

Pennsylvania man goes on N-word tirade against anti-fracking activists — and quickly loses his job

Published

on

Racist rant caught on video (YouTube)

A Pennsylvania man who was caught on video harassing and shouting racial epithets at activists was reportedly fired this week.

In a video posted to YouTube on Monday by photojournalist Tom Jefferson, a man wearing work clothes and a camouflage hat is seen approaching anti-fracking activists who are protesting Rex Energy’s drilling operation in the Mars Area School District.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Have you actually done something with your life, have you had any kind of a job?” the man asks one of the older activists, who laughs in his face.

“Just like this chimp right here,” the man continues, motioning at the camera.

“What did you say?” one of the activists asks.

“Yeah, chimp,” the man replies. “A f*cking n****r right here with a mop on his head. I don’t give a f*ck. He’s milking my f*cking tax dollars.”

“We’re peaceful, we do not need your antagonism,” one of the protesters says.

ADVERTISEMENT

The man responds by mocking the group with chimp-like noises. He goes on to explain that he had time to “tease” activists because his job was rained out that day.

Before leaving, he claims that he has only seen 10 black people in his entire life.

Although the man was initially identified by some as an employee of Rex Energy, a statement later revealed that he had worked for MMC Land Management.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Today, we were disgusted to learn that one of MMC’s former employees used racial slurs and made racially charged comments during a peaceful protest in Mars, Pennsylvania, outside of work hours at a location with which we have no affiliation,” the statement posted to Facebook late on Tuesday explained. “We are sorry that this incident occurred. Whether at work or not, we do not condone hate speech – EVER.”

“MMC has terminated this employee and will never do business with him again in the future.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Butler News identified the man as John Pisone on Tuesday. A Facebook profile for Pisone had been removed by Wednesday.

Watch the video below.

(h/t: PINAC)

ADVERTISEMENT


Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

2020 Election

WATCH: Trump supporters yell ‘white power’ as 2020 convoy speeds through college town

Published

on

Supporters of President Donald Trump were caught on video over the weekend shouting "white power" as they participated in a convoy to bolster the Republican ticket.

The incident was said to have occurred in Elon, a small college town in North Carolina.

According to the Triad City Beat, the convoy was organized by conservative activist Gary Williamson, who coordinated with the local Young Republicans chapter.

Watch the video below.

Video clip shows supporters in a Trump convoy passing through Elon, NC shouting "White power!" two separate times. ACTBAC founder Gary Williamson organized the convoy, which coordinated w/ a Alamance County Young Republicans event #Election2020 #ncpol pic.twitter.com/VQo8Hmgkc0

Continue Reading

Activism

‘A bridge too far’: Fox News analyst destroys Barr’s ‘absurd’ desire to charge rioters with sedition

Published

on

Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano, a former judge, on Thursday pushed back against Attorney General William Barr's call to charge violent protesters with sedition.

According to The Wall Street Journal, Barr told federal prosecutors that they could use sedition laws in cases where protests turn violent.

Napolitano explained during an appearance on Fox & Friends that charging protesters with sedition would be a "bridge too far."

"There's nothing wrong with aggressive prosecution," Napolitano said. "But this is not the case for sedition. I mean, the sedition laws -- which by the way, go back to 1798 -- the sedition laws were written for those who plan and plot to overthrow the government, either by violence or by some other means."

Continue Reading
 

Activism

‘It’s verboten?’ Newt Gingrich cries out after Fox News cuts him off for blaming violence on George Soros

Published

on

A Fox News panel shut down former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) on Wednesday after he tried to blame George Soros for violent protests in America.

Gingrich brought up the liberal billionaire's name during a discussion about the cost of violence linked to anti-police protests.

"Look, the number one problem in almost all these cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up," Gingrich opined. "Progressive district attorney are anti-police, pro-criminal and overwhelmingly elected with George Soros' money and they are a major cause of the violence we're seeing because they keep putting the violent criminals back on the streets."

Continue Reading
 
 
You need honest news coverage.  Help us deliver it.  Join Raw Story Investigates for $1. Go ad-free. LEARN MORE