A panel on Fox News asserted this week that immigrants named “Mohammed” should be banned from the U.S. because Muslims had already “infested” neighborhoods in Europe.
On Wednesday’s edition of Outnumbered, Fox News host Jean Pirro said that she was “disgusted” at reports of Muslim men groping European women.
“Did we just give $150 billion to Iran? Let them take them,” she quipped. “This administration has no way to vet who these people are. ISIS has already said, ‘We’re sending in our people through the refugees.'”
According to Pirro, everyone named “Mohammed” should be barred from entering the U.S. — even if there was no evidence of a criminal record.
“What are you going to do? Call 1-800-Assad and say, ‘Look, I got this guy named Mohammed here and he says he doesn’t have a criminal record, let’s let him in San Francisco.’ No, no, no.”
American Actor Antonio Sabàto, Jr. told the Fox hosts that immigrants had also “infested” his home country of Italy.
“People don’t talk about Rome, but it’s completely like infested with people coming in and moving into neighborhoods and living into homes,” he explained.
“Oh!” one of the hosts gasped.
“The government doesn’t want to kick them out, don’t want to do anything,” Sabàto said. “It’s only spreading.”
“And then you compound it with these sanctuary cities,” Pirro agreed.
Watch the video below from Fox News’ Outnumbered, broadcast Feb. 3, 2016.