If you thought Fox News was going to become more responsible after Roger Ailes left, you’d be wrong. The “fair and balanced” channel is citing conspiracy theory peddling InfoWars as a source for a Google censorship scandal. They claim that the popular search engine site is covering up the murderous rampage at the hands of Bill and Hillary Clinton over the years.
Fox Business host Cheryl Casone claimed Google is “changing its algorithm to bury stories like the ‘Clinton body count’ story,” which is “a story that talks about a list of people tied to the Clintons who have died under mysterious circumstances.”
InfoWars notoriously spread the conspiracy theory about 9/11 being an inside job on behalf of the government. They also have promoted Alex Jones’ conspiracy theory that the mass shootings are a “false flag” and staged by the government. Jones also announced a theory this week that elites are only marrying other elites to preserve a demonic bloodline.
“If a Google user types in ‘Clinton body,’ they get car repair shop results instead of a story that talks about a list of people tied to the Clintons who have died under mysterious circumstances over the last three decades,” Casone reported.
She cited another conspiracy theory that DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered by Clinton not instead by a robbery at 4 a.m. in Washington, D.C.’s Bloomingdale neighborhood.
“Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has hinted that Rich was his source but has made no further comments about the case,” Casone said. “That murder, we should say, remains unsolved.”
“Now if you type in ‘Donald Trump’ or ‘Bernie Sanders’ into Google, Google will show all stories positive and negative. The company declining to comment on this latest allegation,” she closed.
Google determines its ranking system by a proprietary algorithm that, in part, lists sites by the number of people going to the site. Clinton Auto Repair was featured last year in an Anderson Cooper segment about insurance companies requiring people to use certain repair shops after accidents.
Check out the full video via MediaMatters:
Japan wants to dump Fukushima radioactive water into ocean
Japan's top government spokesman slapped down the environment minister on Tuesday after he said there was "no other option" but to release radioactive water from the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant into the ocean.
"It is not true that we have decided on the disposal method," Chief Cabinet Minister Yoshihide Suga told reporters after Environment Minister Yoshiaki Harada's comments earlier in the day.
The operator, Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO), is storing more than one million tonnes of contaminated water in tanks at the site of Fukushima Daiichi Plant that was wrecked by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and nuclear meltdown.
Here’s one big reason why Trump is having a white-hot meltdown over the Fed not dropping interest rates
President Donald Trump has a personal conflict-of-interest that may be impacting his decisions in his public feud with Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell.
"President Trump stands to save millions of dollars annually in interest on outstanding loans on his hotels and resorts if the Federal Reserve lowers rates as he has been demanding, according to public filings and financial experts," The Washington Post reported Saturday.
Trump approves of North Korea missile tests: ‘I have no problem’ because they’re just ‘short-range missiles’
On Thursday, in conversation with reporters, President Donald Trump said that he had 'no problem' with North Korea's new round of missile tests.
"Short-range missiles, we never made an agreement on that," said Trump. "I have no problem, we'll see what happens, but these are short-range missiles. They're very standard."
The thought that short-range missiles would still be capable of hitting our allies in the region, like South Korea and Japan, does not seem to have occurred to him.
Trump says he has "no problem" with North Korea testing missiles because they are just "short-range missiles" that are "very standard." pic.twitter.com/fdKtQ6yrBE