Quantcast
Connect with us

UFO researcher Max Spiers mysteriously dies after sending cryptic warning to his mother

Published

on

Conspiracy theorist and UFO phenomenologist, Max Spiers was found dead in Warsaw, Poland over the summer and his death is cause for suspicion within the network of UFO researchers.

According to SF Gate, Spiers, 39, who is originally from England, texted his mother just days before he died. The message read, “If anything happens to me, investigate.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Polish authorities indicated that Spiers’ death was due to natural causes, though his death has stoked conspiracy theories. His family says he was in perfect health, while some have speculated that he was poisoned.

According to Craig Hewlett, a UFO blogger, Spiers’ untimely death raises suspicions that he was likely on to something. Hewlett noted, “If it wasn’t true what he talks about then why would they kill him? Healthy people don’t just get sick and die, they get poisoned.”

Spiers’ mother, Vanessa Bates, told the Telegraph, “He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July.”

She added, “But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead.”

Bates said, “All I have is a death certificate from the Polish authorities that it was from natural causes, but no post-mortem was done so how can they tell that? They are also refusing to release any paperwork about it to me because, absurdly, I don’t have his written permission.”

ADVERTISEMENT

While Bates has vowed to get to the bottom of what happened to her son, British UFO expert Nick Pope alleges that the conspiracy theories are just that. He took to Twitter to express his condolences over Spiers’ death, writing, “The death of Max Spiers was a tragedy, but having run the UK government’s UFO project I promise we don’t go around killing UFO researchers.”

ADVERTISEMENT


Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Trump personally asked what ‘tanks’ could be used to break up George Floyd protests

Published

on

On Tuesday, The Daily Beast detailed how President Donald Trump himself has been behind the push to use the military to control the protests against the police killing of George Floyd — to the extent that he actually asked about specific military equipment that would be available for that purpose.

"[Defense Secretary Mark] Esper, along with other cabinet secretaries, stood next to the president during the remarks in the park after participating in an hour-long call with governors in which he said they needed to 'dominate the battlespace' to quell the protests," reported Erin Banco, Spencer Ackerman, and Asawin Suebsaeng. "But three senior Pentagon officials who spoke with The Daily Beast said they viewed the secretary’s comments on the call as a way to publicly show support for the president. They did not expect the department to actually implement a plan that would reflect the president’s rhetoric and force additional troops upon the states."

Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

FBI has ‘no intelligence’ Antifa was involved in Sunday’s violence at DC protests: report

Published

on

Attorney General Bill Barr and President Donald Trump have tried to blame Antifa -- or anti-fascists -- for violence in the protests against police injustice. But the public data has backed up their case, and even their on intel disputes the argument.

"he FBI’s Washington Field Office “has no intelligence indicating Antifa involvement/presence” in the violence that occurred on May 31, according to an internal FBI situation report obtained exclusively by The Nation. That same day, President Donald Trump announced on Twitter that he would designate Antifa a terrorist organization, even though the government has no existing authority to declare a domestic group a terrorist organization," Ken Klippenstein reported for the magazine.

Continue Reading
 

Breaking Banner

NYC protesters defy curfew — with a profane message for Mayor Bill de Blasio

Published

on

Protesters in New York City continued to march after 8 p.m. on Tuesday -- in open defiance of a curfew order from Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Jan Ransom, who covers courts and jails for The New York Times, posted video of protesters chanting, "f*ck your curfew."

Wonder what protesters think about @NYCMayor’s 8 pm curfew?

Just listen. pic.twitter.com/8H38XNGfQt

— Jan Ransom (@Jan_Ransom) June 2, 2020

Continue Reading
 
 
You need honest news coverage. Help us deliver it. Join Raw Story Investigates for $1. Go ad-free.
close-image