A $6,850 pet pendant and 8 other absurd Gwyneth Paltrow holiday gift ideas with outrageous price tags
Gwyneth Paltrow has had some strange ideas in the past. She once suggested using bee stings as a beauty treatment, which allegedly helps get rid of scarring and inflammation. She also thought vagina-steaming sounded like a good idea — “an energetic release,” she said.
Paltrow’s website ‘Goop’ has now released some gift guides, and just in time for the holidays, Mediaite reported. She has gift guides for everyone, for travelers, lovers, “health nuts,” thinkers, and a “Ridiculous, But Awesome Gift Guide.” However, there are some truly ridiculous gift ideas in all of the categories — specifically, your wallet would probably hate you.
Here are 9 of Gwyneth Paltrow’s most absurd holiday gift ideas with outrageous price tags.
1. This $1,250 ashtray and lighter set, because why not invest in something “geometric”?
2. An “Emotional Baggage” tote bag
After 2016, does anyone really need more emotional baggage to carry around? It’s been a rough year.
3. An oyster tray — and the oysters to go with it!
Just a thought, there are probably better places to buy oysters than from Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle website. But who knows?
You can get the tray and the oysters for just $172.
While these are all great and interesting, the best gifts were in the “Ridiculous, But Awesome Gift Guide.”
4. If you truly love your pets, show them with these $6,850 pet pendants
#CrazyCatLadyGoals, the description reads.
5. A porcelain, hinged banana box
As the website suggests, “This sh*t is bananas,” probably because it’s $395.
6. A moss wall garden, which Goop describes as “Like a Chia Pet for your wall”
Who doesn’t want a living wall garden? This one’s only $599.
7. This Theodent toothpaste, so you can have $119 teeth
8. A black umbrella with a skull head on the end
The best thing about this umbrella is that it will only cost you $510
9. The most expensive razor you will ever own — but it’s worth it ’cause it’s a Collector’s Edition
You better collect it forever because it’s $2,500.