David Knight, host of a morning program on Alex Jones’ Infowars channel, suggested on Monday that the massacre in Las Vegas could be a false flag operation designed to strip Second Amendment gun rights from Americans.
During his morning broadcast, Knight reported on the breaking news that over 50 had been killed and over 400 injured by a shooter in Vegas.
“As we look at the 100 year anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution and as we talk about last week,” Knight said. “Talking about multiple groups saying, ‘It’s coming Nov. 4. We have a new civil war that is coming to overthrow the government.’ Talking about how these Antifa communists are training with weapons, etc. So, there was a lot of stuff that was on the horizon.”
But the host said that he suspected legislation in Congress was the true motive behind the massacre.
“We have to wake up to what is happening here because 100 years after the Bolshevik Revolution, now we’re going to have a bull crap revolution that is going to be happening here,” he continued. “It is the crap that is being fed to us by these Marxists. And this is something that you have to understand as we see this.”
“We had a massive rollback working its way through the Republican Congress, a massive rollback on a lot of gun control regulations,” Knight opined. “And this [shooting], I believe, when we see these types of events — interesting, isn’t it that there’s always kind of coincidental alignment as the Democrats have some kind of a legislative agenda that could want to run through.”
According to Knight, the government — and especially the Democrats — are suspected of planning “false flag” events to influence legislation in Congress.
“Now we have some massive legislation that is working its way through a Republican Congress and we have the largest shooting,” he concluded. “Maybe it’s just a coincidence. Maybe it’s just serendipity for those who want gun control. But I am a bit more skeptical of these things.”
Watch the video below.
New testimony adds 2 stunning — and previously unknown — details about the Ukraine extortion
New testimony released Monday from the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation of the Ukraine scandal included at least two new stunning details about the quid pro quo scheme at the heart of the matter.
Overall, the transcripts for depositions of Catherine Croft and Christopher Anderson, who were advisers to U.S. envoy Kurt Volker, built on the story of that we already know: that President Donald Trump pushed a shadow foreign policy to pressure Ukraine into investigating his political opponents, a scheme that involved using his office and military aid as leverage over the country in opposition to the official policy.
Trump blasted for his ‘Endorsement of Doom’ after Sean Spicer loses on ‘Dancing with the Stars’
Team Trump had gone all in urging supporters to vote for former White House press secretary Sean Spicer on the game show "Dancing with the Stars."
Votes had been urged by RNC officials and Trump himself had urged his 66 million Twitter followers to vote for Spicer.
Despite the full heft of the Trump campaign, Spicer lost on Monday's show.
Trump deleted his failed tweet urging votes for Spicer -- and instead said it was a "great try" by his former advisor.
Looks like this endorsement was as successful as your last one!
‘He’s misunderstood’: Nikki Haley tells Fox News how Trump is actually a really good listener
Former Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley defended President Donald Trump during a Monday appearance with Fox News personality Sean Hannity.
Hannity asked the former South Carolina governor if Trump was "misunderstood."
"I do think he’s misunderstood," Haley replied.
"I can tell you, from the first day to the last day that I worked for the president, he always listened, he was always conscious of hearing other voices, allowing people to debate out the issues, and then he made his decision," Haley claimed.
She argued that, "I saw a president that was very thoughtful, looked at all of the issues, made decisions, and it was a pleasure and honor to work with him."