Quantcast
Connect with us

Arkansas man admits raping girl from age 4 to 12 — and then tells her to ‘get over it’ on Facebook

Published

on

An Arkansas man was arrested after he admitted raping a now-adult woman from the ages of 4 to 12.

The River Valley Leader reported over the weekend that 45-year-old Ronnie Lynn Gipson appeared before District Court Judge Don Bourne on Friday after being charged with rape.

The Pope County Sheriff’s Office told the judge that it had received information from the U.S. Air Force Special Investigations Office that a female active duty member who reported that she had been sexually assault and raped by Gipson from the age of 4 until she was 12 years old.

ADVERTISEMENT

As a part of an investigative strategy, officers had the woman contact Gipson on Facebook, where he admitted raping her and told her to “get over it.”

In an interview, Gipson reportedly told investigators that he began having sexual conduct with the girl between the ages of 3 and 4.

“Gipson then stated that the sexual contact with the victim continued until she was about 12 years old and for the last 10 years they lived in the Atkins area,” according to The River Valley Leader. “Gipson continued to advise that several times when the sexual contact began, he would ‘get naked with the victim in the bed’ then perform sexual acts on her and force her to perform sexual acts on him.”

Investigators said that Gipson developed a “code” for the sexual misconduct, in which he would ask her, “Do you want to play?” He said that various acts of rape would occur afterwards, including digital penetration, oral contact and sexual intercourse. Gipson insisted that he did not attempt sexual intercourse with the girl until she was 8 years old.

Judge Bourne set bond at $500,000 and ordered Gipson to have no contact with the victim.

ADVERTISEMENT

“You’re ordered to have no contact with the victim, don’t call her, don’t write her, don’t communicate with her,” the judge said.

A plea arraignment has been scheduled for January 22.

ADVERTISEMENT

Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Jeanine Pirro pushes conspiracy theory 2016 election interference ‘apparently’ started in Ukraine

Published

on

The United States intelligence community is united in the conclusion that it was Russia that interred in America's 2016 presidential election.

But Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro said that 2016 election interference "apparently" started in Ukraine.

The conspiracy theory underlying the false claim resulted in President Donald Trump seeking foreign election interference from Ukraine, the scandal at the heart of the impeachment inquiry.

Pirro also said Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Geoge Kent is a "bozo."

Video of Pirro's opening was posted on Twitter by President Donald Trump:

Continue Reading

2020 Election

WATCH: Pete Buttigieg surges to first place in ‘gold standard’ poll of Iowa caucuses

Published

on

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg surged in a poll of Iowa released Saturday night.

The poll, by Des Moines Register, CNN and Mediacom, showed major movement in the race.

"Since September, Buttigieg has risen 16 percentage points among Iowa’s likely Democratic caucusgoers, with 25% now saying he is their first choice for president. For the first time in the Register’s Iowa Poll, he bests rivals Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, who are now clustered in competition for second place and about 10 percentage points behind the South Bend, Indiana, mayor," the newspaper reported.

Continue Reading
 

Breaking Banner

Turkey launches ‘massive attacks’ on the Kurds — US military are ‘sickened’ by Trump’s betrayal: report

Published

on

Turkey launched a new offensive against the Kurds in Northern Syria, NBC chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel reported Saturday evening.

Engel hashtagged his update with #AmericanBetrayal.

"Massive attacks underway against the kurds in northern syria. No ceasefire. Total nonsenses there is," Engel reported.

President Donald Trump reportedly greenlighted the operation against the Kurds during a phone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdo?an.

"US military officials tell me they are ashamed, 'sickened.' It’s cold now outside. What about the families, and kids, out of their homes?" he wondered.

Continue Reading
 
 
Help Raw Story Uncover Injustice. Join Raw Story Investigates for $1 and go ad-free.
close-image