Quantcast
Connect with us

Virginia teen shot girlfriend’s parents and self because they wouldn’t let their daughter date a neo-Nazi

Published

on

A Reston, VA couple are dead and their daughter’s boyfriend is in critical condition after the teenager shot them both and then himself because they refused to let their daughter date a neo-Nazi.

The Washington Post said that Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband Scott, 48, were shot dead in their daughter’s bedroom in the early morning hours of Friday, Dec. 22 and that the teen gunman turned the gun on himself, but survived.

ADVERTISEMENT

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker’s mother Janet Kuhn told the Post that the family had deep misgivings about the boy their daughter was dating. Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker called the teen an “outspoken neo-Nazi” and friends and family say she had forced her daughter to break up with the boy in the days before the double murder.

“We can’t allow her to see someone associated with Nazis,” a friend who spoke on the condition of anonymity recalled Kuhn-Fricker saying. “We don’t associate with hate groups in our house.”

The two teens had been dating since June. The family became concerned when their daughter began to parrot pro-Nazi talking points like blaming Europe’s Jewish population for World War II.

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker — a social justice activist who specialized in improving the lives of the elderly — saw messages on her daughter’s phone attributed to an online account believed to be operated by the teen boy, who the Post declined to name.

The concerned mom printed off copies of the messages, which “had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for ‘white revolution,’ making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.”

ADVERTISEMENT

She submitted the information to the principal of her daughter and the boy’s school and asked the boy’s mother to keep him away from her daughter.

Late Friday night, the Kuhn-Fricker’s were awakened by a noise in their daughter’s room. They found the boy there brandishing a gun. An angry confrontation reportedly ensued, wherein the boy murdered both adults and shot himself.

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker’s final Facebook post, written when she believed she had permanently excised the disturbed teen from her family’s life, said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

ADVERTISEMENT

The quote is commonly attributed to Irish philosopher and statesman Edmund Burke.

Read the full report here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Watch video about this story, embedded below:


Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Roger Stone’s dream of booting judge for sentencing comments brutally crushed by ex-US Attorney: ‘He’s met his match’

Published

on

Appearing on MSNBC on Saturday afternoon, former U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance crushed any hopes former Donald Trump associate Roger Stone might have that his prison sentence will be voided due to comments made by the presiding judge in his federal trial.

Speaking with host Alex Witt, Vance left no doubt Stone's latest legal gambit will collapse just like his previous attempts to squirm out of his trial did.

"Stone's legal team says that Judge Amy Berman Jackson's assertion that the jurors served with integrity shows bias," host Witt stated. "Do you buy that argument and legally would that be enough to get the judge dismissed from the case?"

Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Justice Dept officials worry Bill Barr will fall quietly in line behind Trump after Stone interference: report

Published

on

According to a report from CNN, longtime Justice Department officials are concerned that Attorney General Bill Barr will do all he can to stay out of Donald Trump's sight and not interfere now that he was caught up in a squabble with the president over the sentencing of Trump associate Roger Stone.

CNN notes that Barr had previously watched Secretary of State Mike Pompeo be swept up in the president's Ukraine scandal -- damaging the State Department official's reputation -- and hoped to keep a low profile in the president's public disputes.

Continue Reading
 

Breaking Banner

Trump’s India visit expected to boost exposure of his struggling properties in the country: report

Published

on

President Donald Trump heads off to India next Monday where his high profile visit may give a boost to his sagging fortunes at some of his properties in a country that happens to be the Trump Organization’s largest foreign market featuring the Trump name.

According to a report from Politico, "President Donald Trump arrives Monday in a country featuring the most Trump properties outside the U.S.The White House hopes the visit will advance trade talks and bolster the president’s standing with Indian-Americans ahead of the 2020 election," adding, "But it’s also a trip that will create attention that could help Trump-branded properties amid a slumping real estate market and slowing economy in India."

Continue Reading
 
 
close-image