Quantcast
Connect with us

‘Alert the daycare staff’: Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker trolls Trump after Twitter meltdown

Published

on

President Donald Trump went on another rant Sunday against Republican Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, who is leaving the body after two terms. Corker had pledged to only serve two terms in the office, despite Trump begging him to run again.

Corker lit the ‘presidential bridge’ on fire on his way out of Washington, DC this week, which lead the president into another Twitter meltdown.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Look, I’m saddened,” Corker said about the announcement by Gen. James Mattis he’d be resigning as Defense Secretary. “We’ve been working with allies for some 60 coalition groups that are working with us. The SDF, which is made up of Kurds and Arabs, have been doing the fighting for us. We’ve been helping them do what they’re doing, but they’re the ones doing the fighting.”

“I’m saddened for the broken relationships with countries that have been with us,” he continued. “I’m saddened for the many Kurds and others that likely will be killed and slaughtered by either the Syrians or the Turks. I’m saddened for our country in being so unreliable.”

Corker also told CNN’s Jake Tapper that Trump’s war against Congress for his border wall was nothing more than “juvenile.”

Hours later, Trump apparently saw the footage and struck out on Twitter.

“Senator Bob Corker just stated that, “I’m so priveledged [sic] to serve in the Senate for twelve years, and that’s what I told the people of our state that’s what I’d do, serve for two terms.’ But that is Not True – wanted to run but poll numbers TANKED when I wouldn’t endorse him,” Trump tweeted. “Bob Corker was responsible for giving us the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal, which I ended, yet he badmouths me for wanting to bring our young people safely back home. Bob wanted to run and asked for my endorsement. I said NO and the game was over. #MAGA I LOVE TENNESSEE!”

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Corker fired back, calling for the presidential “daycare staff” to be alerted.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

ABC News had the goods on Jeffrey Epstein years ago — and killed the story

Published

on

By

Multimillionaire predator Jeffrey Epstein died in suspicious circumstances at a Manhattan correctional facility on Aug. 10. The wealthy and powerful New York financier, a convicted sex offender, stands accused by dozens of women and girls of trafficking, rape and sexual abuse. He was an enormously influential and well-connected man who counted as friends billionaire business ownersHollywood starsBritish royals, and even top media figures like Katie Couric and Charlie Rose — with some of his associates falling under suspicion of condoning or even participating in a pedophile ring.

Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Child killed as quake strikes southern Philippines

Published

on

A powerful earthquake hit the southern Philippine island of Mindanao on Sunday, killing a child, injuring dozens and damaging buildings in an area still recovering from a string of deadly quakes in October.

Police said a rescue operation had been launched at a heavily damaged market building in Padada near the 6.8 magnitude quake's epicentre, which is about 90 kilometres (55 miles) south of the major city of Davao.

Patients were evacuated from hospitals as a precaution and nervous crowds massed outside shopping malls after the jolt and dozens of smaller, but strong aftershocks.

Continue Reading
 

Breaking Banner

50 bodies unearthed from Mexican mass grave

Published

on

The bodies of at least 50 people have been unearthed from a mass grave at a farm outside Mexico's western city of Guadalajara, local authorities said.

The grim site was discovered just over three weeks ago in Jalisco -- a state hard-hit by violence linked to organized crime.

The local prosecutor's office said Saturday 13 of the dead -- 12 men and a woman -- have been identified and the remains given to their families.

The process of identifying more of the victims and how they died will continue, it added.

A mass grave with 34 bodies was discovered in a suburb of Guadalajara on September 3, while another was found nearby in May with the remains of 30 people.

Continue Reading