Quantcast
Connect with us

‘Twilight’ star has a delightfully obscene message for Donald Trump in this NSFW video

Published

on

Twilight star Nikki Reed has a different kind of c-word for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

In a new ad by the pro-Clinton campaign Humanity for Hillary, Reed lays out the two choices presented in this “bruising” election: “a lifelong public servant; powerful, experienced, highly qualified to be the first female president of the United States,” or “a candidate who reminds us of the worst men in our lives.”

ADVERTISEMENT

The video, written by theLi.st founder Rachel Sklar, invokes Donald Trump’s public and private treatment of women, which ranges from calling women “fat pigs” to boasting about, and allegedly committing, acts of sexual assault. Without mentioning the Republican nominee by name, Reed tears into the “men who saw a powerful woman and tried to block her rise, our rise.”

“They called us bitches, ball-breakers, gold-diggers, whores and sluts. And of course, fat and ugly,” she says. “And when they really wanted to insult us, they’d use the C-word.”

“I’ve been called the C-word. Have you been called the C-word?” Reed asks.

Referencing Donald Trump’s name-calling attack on Clinton during the final Presidential debate in October, Reed reminds “nasty women” that “we’re so close to putting all of that behind us—because nasty women vote.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Then, deadpanning the camera, she issues her warning to the Republican nominee:

“So to Donald Trump and to ever man like Donald Trump who grabbed us, blocked up, who called us fat, unqualified, stupid, ugly and c*nt, we have one thing to say to you: C. U. Next Tuesday.

Can you spell? Good.”

Watch the video below, via Humanity for Hillary.

ADVERTISEMENT


Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Elections 2016

Intelligence official directly contradicts Trump administration’s excuses for suppressing whistleblower

Published

on

A top official in the intelligence community has disputed the factual basis for the Trump administration’s suppression of a whistleblower complaint believed to regard the potential misconduct of the president himself, a new letter released Thursday revealed.

The letter was made public by House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff (D-CA). He is locked into a fierce and potentially explosive dispute with an array of forces within the administration to obtain the complaint, which was made through proper channels by an intelligence official last month to the community’s inspector general. Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson determined that the complaint was “credible” and “urgent,” and subsequent reporting from the Washington Post found that it concerns a “promise” made by Trump in communication with a foreign leader.

Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Longtime GOP strategist explains why his party is getting crushed in the war of ideas

Published

on

Republican strategist Stuart Stevens on Wednesday warned the GOP that Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) might not be a pushover candidate against President Donald Trump in 2020.

Writing on Twitter, Stevens admitted that he had "no idea" if Warren would beat Trump next year, but he did say that "Trump and supporters are destroying [the] credibility of any center-right argument" thanks to Trump's "corrupt and unstable" governance.

When one of Stevens' followers said that Warren would not be able to fulfill her promises just by taxing the wealthy, he countered that this idea is still more popular than anything Republicans are championing.

Continue Reading
 

Elections 2016

Japan wants to dump Fukushima radioactive water into ocean

Published

on

Japan's top government spokesman slapped down the environment minister on Tuesday after he said there was "no other option" but to release radioactive water from the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant into the ocean.

"It is not true that we have decided on the disposal method," Chief Cabinet Minister Yoshihide Suga told reporters after Environment Minister Yoshiaki Harada's comments earlier in the day.

The operator, Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO), is storing more than one million tonnes of contaminated water in tanks at the site of Fukushima Daiichi Plant that was wrecked by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and nuclear meltdown.

Continue Reading
 
 
Help Raw Story Uncover Injustice. Join Raw Story Investigates for $1. Go ad-free.
close-image