A right-wing broadcaster claimed “Hillary Clinton paid for a warrant” used to put a Trump campaign adviser under surveillance as part of a conspiracy that also involved Russia and the FBI.
Mark Levin, who inspired President Donald Trump’s claim last year that the Obama administration wiretapped him, appeared Monday night on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show to float his latest conspiracy theory.
“I am telling you, we’re looking at the FBI, we’re looking at the Department of Justice, we are not looking at all at the White House,” Levin told Hannity. “Hillary Clinton paid for a warrant — that’s the easiest way we can put it. Hillary Clinton colluded with the Russians. But it appears the FBI at the senior-most levels colluded with the Russians, too. Whether it was witting or unwitting, it doesn’t matter. That’s a fact.”
Levin claimed special counsel Robert Mueller set the conspiracy in motion when he served as FBI director under presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, before stepping down in 2013 — when Trump was host of NBC’s “The Apprentice” and not a presidential candidate.
“It has everything to do with Mueller because it transitions from the counterintelligence investigation into a criminal investigation after (the next FBI director James) Comey, of all things, confesses of all things to being a leaker,” Levin said. “And Mueller — Mueller is the former FBI director. Those are his people. That is his environment. He’s not out there as some independent force.”
Levin then posed to Hannity a question he described as “logical.”
“Why would the Russians want Donald Trump to be president of the United States when they could get everything they want from Hillary Clinton — whether it’s uranium, whether it’s undermining defense by cutting military spending, by refusing to secure our border?” Levin said. “Why in the world with the Russians want Trump as to Hillary Clinton?”
Levin, whose program “Life, Liberty and Levin” will launch later this month on Fox News, did not address sanctions against Russia imposed by Congress that the Trump administration has refused to enforce.
Trump unleashes bizarre stream of gobbledygook when reporter asks him to describe his health care plan
President Donald Trump has vowed multiple times over the past two-and-a-half years to unveil his own replacement plan for the Affordable Care Act, but so far no actual plan has come to light.
As noted by CNN fact checker Daniel Dale, Trump was asked by a reporter in New Hampshire this week to describe his health care plan, and the president responded with a stream of gobbledygook.
"So, we have a great plan coming out," the president began when asked about his plan. "It's going to be -- if we can take back the House because we're not going to get the Democrats to vote for it, because they're doing Medicare for all, which is going to take away your freedom, take away your doctors, take away everything that you should be able to have, and most importantly, it's going to take away -- we have 180 million people right now that have private insurance and they love it, and all of that's going to be taken away. It's absolute craziness."
Here’s the bizarre truth behind the study Trump is using to claim Google ‘manipulated’ 2.6 million votes in Hillary Clinton’s favor
On Monday morning, President Donald Trump tweeted that according to a “report just out,” Google “manipulated” millions of votes in favor of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. But according to a report by Nick Bastone for Business Insider, Trump’s claims are misleading for a number of reasons.
In his tweet, Trump posted, “Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought!” Bastone, however, reports that the study Trump appeared to be referring to on Twitter was a 2017 study by San Diego-based psychologist Robert Epstein — who, in July, testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee during a hearing with the theme “Google and Censorship Through Search Engines.”
WATCH: White man sprays black teen with hose after hurling racist abuse and claiming to be KKK member
An East Rochester man sprayed a black teenager with a hose during a confrontation that was captured on video.
The man, whose name has not been released, claimed to be a Ku Klux Klan member during an argument with some black and white teenagers outside his home, and he sprayed one 14-year-old boy as he walked away from the white man, reported WROC-TV.
"You shouldn't be f*cking with the Klan," the man says, and walks toward his yard, where he grabs the hose and hurls a racial slur at the boy.