Quantcast
Connect with us

Michigan school attack thwarted after parents turn in 15-year-old son armed with stolen guns, Molotov cocktails

Published

on

A potential massacre was averted in Paw Paw, Michigan when the parents of a bullied teen turned in their 15-year-old son who confessed that he had amassed weapons and made bombs to attack classmates at his high school, WOOD is reporting.

According to the report, the unnamed teen confessed to his mother and his stepdad that he was “planning to do something bad,” and was preparing an assault — leading his parents to turn him into the authorities, who may try him as an adult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking with the station, the teen’s parents claimed that their son had been bullied since moving into the district last year, and that things took a turn for the worse when a photo of him in his underwear was circulated by his classmates this year.

“He came to us and said that he’s been really upset and said that he’s been planning to do something bad,” the boy’s stepfather explained before adding the bullying has “been relentless.”

Explaining that his stepson confessed on Sunday that he had stolen guns from his grandfather and cut them down to fit into a bag, the father said he planned to focus on classmates who he felt had hurt him.

“He wanted to blow the school up on top of him,” the stepfather stated. “I was in shock. I just couldn’t believe it. … We couldn’t think at that point. How’d this even get to this point?”

According to the report, the teen agreed to be turned in by saying he needed help.

ADVERTISEMENT

“He wanted to go. He knew that he needed help,” the stepfather said. “He walked right into the lobby and was like, ‘This is what I’ve been planning on doing.’ He said, ‘This is where you can find everything.'”

On Monday he was arraigned on eight criminal charges, including felony larceny of weapons, possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle, attempted manufacture of explosives and a misdemeanor charge of possession of a Molotov cocktail.

You can watch the WOOD video below:

ADVERTISEMENT


Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Trump is already making up conspiracy theories about voter fraud — and it’ll only get worse

Published

on

The election is eight months away, but President Donald Trump is already crying foul.

Bloomberg News wrote Sunday that Trump is already working to undermine the American electoral process by attacking the Democratic presidential primary.

"Indeed, his campaign, with the full support of the Republican Party, is already waging a vigorous crusade to destroy his opposition. No, it's not Joe Biden, who inspired Trump's shakedown of Ukraine. Trump's gunning for bigger game: democracy itself," wrote Francis Wilkinson for Bloomberg.

Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

READ IT: More than 1,100 former US Department of Justice officials tell Bill Barr to resign now

Published

on

More than 1,100 former US Department of Justice officials called on Attorney General William P. Barr on Sunday to step down after he intervened last week to lower the Justice Department’s sentencing recommendation for President Trump’s longtime friend and political crony Roger J. Stone Jr.

“It is unheard of for the Department’s top leaders to overrule line prosecutors, who are following established policies, in order to give preferential treatment to a close associate of the President, as Attorney General Barr did in the Stone case,” wrote the former Justice Department attorneys in their Sunday letter. “It is even more outrageous for the Attorney General to intervene as he did here — after the President publicly condemned the sentencing recommendation that line prosecutors had already filed in court.”

Continue Reading
 

Breaking Banner

Trump campaign forced to delete #Daytona500 Air Force One photo because it was from 15 years ago

Published

on

Air Force One in flight.

Another oops moment happened for President Donald Trump's campaign manager stole George W. Bush's photo from the Daytona 500 in 2004.

Tweeting Sunday, Brad Parscale proclaimed, "[email protected] won the #Daytona500 before the race even started."

Except, it wasn't him. As many people pointed out, the image was from 16 years ago by photographer Jonathan Ferrey, CNN reported. Parscale was forced to delete it and tweet it out again with an underwhelming photo.

Continue Reading
 
 
close-image