Quantcast
Connect with us

Woman cleared of charges after Kellyanne Conway accuses her of ‘assault’ at Mexican restaurant

Published

on

Charges have been dropped against a woman who was accused of assaulting White House counselor Kellyanne Conway.

According to WTOP, Maryland’s State’s Attorney’s Office confirmed that 63-year-old Mary Elizabeth Inabinett had been cleared of charges.

In October, Conway accused Inabinett of grabbing her and shaking her at Uncle Julio’s, a Mexican restaurant in Bethesda, Maryland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Inabinett denied the charges and insisted that she had only used her First Amendment right to speak out in a public place.

Montgomery County Prosecutor Kathy Knight told WTOP that the charges were dropped after Inabinett sent a letter apologizing to Conway.


Report typos and corrections to: [email protected].
READ COMMENTS - JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

Texas man threatens protesters with chainsaw — while shouting the n-word

Published

on

Continue Reading

Breaking Banner

NC cops raid community organizer’s home in the middle of the night after he announces plans to sue

Published

on

On Friday, the Indy reported that Conrad James, a community organizer in Raleigh, North Carolina, was raided by police in the dead of night and arrested — just hours after he told the Raleigh City Council he plans to sue on behalf of Black Lives Matter protesters.

"Right now, what we’re doing is forcing demands that need to be met in order to meet the same type of demands that happened at the Geneva Convention,” said James at a city council meeting on Thursday night. “You guys committed an act of war, a war crime. A bunch of journalists out in California also had acts of war placed upon them, and they filed a class-action lawsuit. So this is the first time that we are going to notify you guys of the class-action lawsuit that all the protesters will have at your door tomorrow. Because the city attorney needs to defend the war crimes that were voted upon by the city.”

Continue Reading
 

Breaking Banner

‘Nazi Nuremberg defense’: Buffalo police ripped for defending cops who pushed elderly man

Published

on

The Buffalo Police Department Emergency Response Team was harshly criticized online after all 57 officers resigned from the team in solidarity with officers who were suspended for shoving an elderly man during protests against police violence.

Video went viral on Thursday that showed police shoving 75-year-old Martin Gugino, who bled from the ear after his head hit the concrete with a thud.

“Fifty-seven resigned in disgust because of the treatment of two of their members, who were simply executing orders,” Buffalo Police Benevolent Association president John Evans said in a statement.

Continue Reading
 
 
You need honest news coverage. Help us deliver it. Join Raw Story Investigates for $1. Go ad-free.
close-image