Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones earlier this week was dealt a massive legal blow in a defamation case filed by families who lost children in the 2012 massacre at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
In response to this, Jones begged on Wednesday his supporters to start sending him money to keep his InfoWars media empire up and running.
"It's going to take a lot of money to fight this and a lot of money for the appeals," Jones said. "I can't spend the money we have paying our crew and running our independent media outlet that reaches millions of people without your support."
He then directed them to a website called "SaveInfoWars.com" where they could donate money to keep the site afloat.
"Make a $10 donation, a $1,000 donation!" he said. "Wealthy people out there -- your free speech is being destroyed! InfoWars is just the first domino to fall and if wealthy folks don't start spending their money promoting liberty, promoting freedom, we're going to lose this country!"
Jones concluded by saying, "I've never issued an alert this serious, I need your help right now... please donate right now and save InfoWars!"
Jones in 2012 falsely accused families who lost children in the deadly elementary school shooting of being "crisis actors" who faked having their children die to create a pretext for confiscating Americans' guns.
Watch the video below.
After being found guilty in the Sandy Hook lawsuit, a jury now decides how much Alex Jones has to pay. So, tonight he is urgently begging for cash. \u201cI\u2019ve never issued an alert this serious .. save InfoWars!\u201dpic.twitter.com/QVVh3mG3Xy— Ron Filipkowski (@Ron Filipkowski) 1637195326