'Intentional and cruel': Fox employee rips the network's handling of #MeToo scandal
Fox News Nation Britt McHenry and Tyrus (Photo: Instagram)

Fox News is once again in scandal over sexual harassment in the workplace.

"On December 18, a U.S. district judge denied Fox News contributor Tyrus' request to dismiss his former Fox Nation co-host Britt McHenry's lawsuit alleging he repeatedly harassed her via lewd, inappropriate text messages," The Daily Beast reported Thursday." Since then, the former professional wrestler has appeared on Fox's airwaves at least ten times, including during the network's New Year's Eve special and three times as a co-host of the highly rated late-afternoon talk show The Five."

McHenry remains a paid contributor, but has not appeared on-air in months.

"All I want to do is work," she told The Daily Beast. "But when you flip on the TV and see your harasser once again given on-air promotions, it sends a clear message that solving this appropriately on Fox News' end isn't in the cards."

"A federal court judge moved all my claims against my abuser forward, and yet it appears as though Fox News simply doesn't care," McHenry said. "Honestly, it feels intentional and cruel."

Read the full report.