
A New Hampshire man has been indicted by federal prosecutors for sending death threats to three Republican political candidates, reported The Daily Beast on Thursday.
"Tyler Anderson, 30, now faces three counts of transmitting in interstate commerce a threat to injure the person of another — federal charges that could send him to prison for up to five years if convicted," reported. "Anderson was arrested last week, initially on allegations that he’d sent messages that threatened the life of entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy. Further investigation revealed that he’d fired off disturbing messages to two other candidates as well — Chris Christie, according to The New York Times, as well as another unnamed candidate."
According to the report, Anderson vowed to "impale" and "disembowel" one of the candidates, and said he would "blow" the "head off" of one of the other candidates and stage a "mass shooting." He allegedly said in a message to Ramaswamy that he was going to “kill everyone who attends and then f--k their corpses.”
ALSO READ: Trolling, erotica, vulgarity: Trump, Biden Facebook pages are unmitigated trash heaps
“I have made clear that these types of illegal threats undermine the function of our democracy,” said Attorney General Merrick Garland. “We will not tolerate illegal threats of violence directed at public officials or those seeking public office.”
All of this comes amid concerns about a wave of violent threats directed at public officials.
In particular, the Colorado Supreme Court justices behind the decision to disqualify former President Donald Trump from the ballot have been hit with a deluge of violent threats in recent days.




