The investigation into sexual harassment allegations against former Fox News chair Roger Ailes' will now delve into whether company executives were aware of his behavior, the New York Times reported on Wednesday.
The probe, which began on July 6 -- the same day former Fox & Friends host Gretchen Carlson sued Ailes -- will focus solely on Ailes, and not the company as a whole.
The Times reported last month that a dozen female current or former Fox News employees said they had been sexually harassed while working there.
Carlson's attorneys said that more than 20 women had accused Ailes of sexually harassing them prior to him stepping down on July 21.
The investigation is broadening its scope just days after a former talent booker for the conservative network, Laurie Luhn, publicly accused Ailes of "psychological torture" during her 20-year tenure working for the company.



