An Ohio man is ending his zombie nativity scene after this year.
Jasen Dixon said he wasn't planning to set up the Christmas display this year but bowed to popular demand for one last holiday, reported the Cincinnati Enquirer.
"To tell you the truth, I wasn't going to do it this year," Dixon said. "But I get hundreds of emails from people, local fans. It's almost like a cult following. They actually contact me and ask if it is up."
The Springfield Township man has gained national attention -- and 27 misdemeanor charges -- since debuting the macabre Christmas scene.
The township dropped the charges against him early last year, so Dixon didn't have to pay $13,500 in fines, and no fines were issued against the nativity last year.
Township zoning administrator Harry Holbert Jr. said it's not worth the time and effort to fight the display, which upsets some local residents.
Dixon said he'll either place the display items, which his children help set up, into storage or possibly sell them.
He plans to take down the nativity shortly after Christmas, after setting it up Dec. 8.