Trump’s 2020 campaign manager attacks CNN and Facebook for not running ad that’s also too racist for Fox
Donald Trump reelection campaign manager Brad Parscale (Twitter)

Shortly after Fox News announced it would no longer air a racist ad approved by President Donald Trump, his 2020 campaign manager was on Twitter attacking other networks that refused to broadcast it.


"So, @NBCNews @CNN @facebook have chosen to stand with those ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY," said Brad Parscale, campaign manager for Trump 2020. "Instead of standing with LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and those that follow our laws. The #FakeNewsMedia and #PaloAltoMafia are trying to control what you see and how you think. STOP THE CARAVAN!"

NBC News announced Monday that it would not longer air the Trump campaign's anti-immigration ad, after facing backlash for showing the 30-second spot during "Sunday Night Football," and Fox News issued a statement a short time later about the ad.

"Upon further review, Fox News pulled the ad yesterday and it will not appear on either Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network," said Marianne Gambelli, Fox News' president of advertisement sales.

CNN had already declined to air the advertisement, which was not submitted to either CBS or ABC.

Facebook pulled down the ad after the TV networks announced their decisions.