Top Stories Daily Listen Now
RawStory

Media

'He will go to prison': Jailed Jan. 6 defendant expects to see Trump behind bars

Jan. 6 defendant Edward Jake Lang said he expected to see former President Donald Trump in prison unless the U.S. Supreme Court takes action first.

During an interview on Monday, Lang suggested that a petition he filed to the high court could be Trump's only chance to avoid jail time. The petition states that the federal government's use of Title 18, Section 1512 of the U.S. Code – which involves "tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant" – will "serve to chill political speech and expression on the eve of one of the most consequential events in American life — the election of the next President of the United States."

Keep reading... Show less

'These are not drones': Mike Lindell backtracks on election surveillance plan after legal questions

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell insisted he would not use drones for election surveillance after reports suggested that the move could be illegal in some states.

At an election summit last week, Lindell showed the audience a drone attached to a Wi-Fi network detection device. Lindell said the contraption would be used at polling sites to determine if voting machines were connected to a router.

Keep reading... Show less

Rudy Giuliani claims new 'scientific evidence' will prove his innocence

Rudy Giuliani claimed on Sunday to have new "scientific evidence" to prove widespread election fraud and that he is innocent after being charged in Georgia.

On his Sunday WABC program, Giuliani responded to a caller who wanted to know how he could prove he was not part of a criminal conspiracy to interfere in Georgia's presidential election.

Keep reading... Show less

'Seems like a coverup': Mark Meadows may face more legal trouble after censoring Trump book

MSNBC legal analyst Neal Katyal suspects a coverup after former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows deleted damning information about Donald Trump from his book.

According to ABC News, Meadows confirmed he had no knowledge of Trump's alleged order to declassify a trove of documents before leaving office. ABC News also reviewed an early copy of Meadows' book, written before he deleted passages that reflected poorly on Trump.

Keep reading... Show less

Fox News hosts: Food stamp recipients don't deserve 'Fudge Rounds' and Coca-Cola 'diabetes water'

Fox News hosts on Sunday slammed welfare recipients for purchasing a lack of nutrients with their Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits, sometimes known as food stamps.

During Sunday's edition of Fox & Friends, host Will Cain insisted country singer Oliver Anthony was not attacking welfare recipients with his song "Rich Men North of Richmond."

Keep reading... Show less

'Pure communism': Marjorie Taylor Greene says 'Arizona is next' in 'grand conspiracy' to get Trump

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) claimed on Sunday there was a "grand conspiracy" to imprison former President Donald Trump and stop him from running for office in 2024.

Following Trump's indictment for election interference in Georgia, Fox News host Maria Bartiromo asked Greene if Arizona would be the next state to indict the former president.

Keep reading... Show less

Chuck Todd to GOP candidate: 'It's remarkable how uncomfortable' you are bashing Trump

NBC host Chuck Todd called out Republican presidential candidate Doug Burgum after he appeared "uncomfortable" criticizing former President Donald Trump.

"You know, it's been interesting to me in a couple of interviews, plus in the one we've just had now, you've been quite comfortable bringing up Hunter Biden on Joe Biden," Todd opined. "But it's remarkable to me how uncomfortable you, and you're not alone here, you are bringing up the legal problems and the charges against Donald Trump."

Keep reading... Show less

Mike Pence backs Mark Meadows after he tells investigators Trump did not declassify documents

Former Vice President Mike Pence backed former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows after he claimed then-President Donald Trump did not declassify documents en masse before leaving office.

On Sunday, ABC News reported Meadows did not know of any attempt for the mass declassification of documents before Trump left office. Trump faces more than two dozen counts in a classified documents case in Miami.

Keep reading... Show less

Indiana couple featured in Raw Story investigation alleges Fox News viewer made violent threats: lawsuit

Indiana public school administrator Jenny Oakley and her husband, Justin — featured recently in an exclusive Raw Story investigation — filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday, alleging a Georgia man sent Jenny a violent and threatening email soon after a report on Fox News’ Jesse Watters Primetime.

The report used hidden-camera video from Accuracy in Media, a Washington, D.C., non-profit, obtained under apparently false pretense. The lawsuit says the “highly edited” video purports to “prove” Oakley and administrators from six other Indiana public school districts were deceiving parents about race-related curriculum.

Keep reading... Show less

Fox’s chief legal officer to leave corporation: report

Fox Corporation announced Friday that Chief Legal Officer Viet Dinh is leaving the company, The New York Times reports.

Dinh's exit comes after the corporation agreed to a 787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems over the network's reporting of false 2020 election claims.

Keep reading... Show less

'There has not been produced a smoking gun': Fox News host destroys GOP Rep on Biden accusations

Fox News host Gillian Turner repeatedly interrupted Rep. Nick Langworthy (R-NY) on Thursday as he struggled to defend an investigation into President Joe Biden's family.

The first interruption came after Langworthy claimed that the recent deposition of Devon Archer, a business associate of the president's son, had been under oath.

Keep reading... Show less

Marjorie Taylor Greene's boyfriend warns of 'full-scale riot' for Trump during 2024 vote counting

A TV host who is dating Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) predicted a "full-scale riot" during the counting of votes in 2024 if it looks like a repeat of the 2020 presidential election, which Donald Trump lost.

The remarks from RSBN's Brian Glenn came before Trump was scheduled to deliver a speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday.

Keep reading... Show less

'No Labels' leader says group would 'pull back' from 2024 run if Trump is poised to win

Former Republican Rep. Fred Upton of the No Labels project said his group would not run a third party presidential candidate if Donald Trump was on track to win in 2024.

Jacqueline Alemany of The Washington Post asked Upton about the group's plan in an interview on Tuesday.

Keep reading... Show less